- Continua Certified
- Displays in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Uses Bluetooth Smart (LE)
- Must be purchased directly from A&D. Link is included in associated .pdf
- Begin with the A&D Thermometer powered off
- Press the button once to turn on the thermometer and another time to make the thermometer pairable. The screen should display ‘Pr’
- Search for the the device on the Health@Home product.
- Connect to the thermometer using the Health@Home product.
- The thermometer should beep twice to indicate it has finished pairing successfully.
Assuming the UT-201 is paired
- Press the button once to turn on thermometer
- Take temperature, wait until thermometer beeps to remove
- Measurement data should transfer automatically