Foracare devices do not send correct scan report numbers. The setting to validate scan report numbers on the Health@Home product must be disabled if present.
- Start with the Foracare device fully powered off
- Hold the ‘Transmission’ button until the letters PCL show on the screen.
- The ‘wireless’ led at the top of the ForaCare device will blink rapidly.
- Use the Health@Home product to connect to the ForaCare blood pressure cuff. (PIN code is: 111111)
- The ForaCare will say “Have a nice day” before shutting down.
- Fasten the blood pressure cuff on upper arm
- Press power button to take a measurement
- Once the measurement completes, press the upper right transfer button