In order to get data from the Spirotel with the PHG2000L, a user will need to go to the PHG configuration GUI and navigate to the device page. The Spirotel must have a section updated under ‘Settings’ to identify the device as a ‘MIR Spirotel/Spirodoc E-Health MiniLab’.
- Press button at bottom to power on
- The MIR Spirotel will now be pairable
- Pairing PIN written on back of device–10004
Assumes the Spirotel is paired
- Press the ‘Spiro’ icon on the LCD
- Take a measurement by breathing into the disposable plastic tube as hard as possible
- The measurement value should upload automatically