Nonin BTLE Pulse Ox 3230
Product Highlights (Taken from Nonin’s website):
- Features algorithms specifically for patients with challenging conditions such as low perfusion, dark skin tones and motion
- Quickly provides clinically proven accurate SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to low perfusion, and dark to light skin tones
- Large, patient facing screen
- Simple, easy to understand information
- Added content in the datastream to help support the patient
- Proprietary CorrectCheck™ technology advises the patient when the finger is not placed properly in the device
- Easily integrates into most telemedicine hubs via Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Easy-to-read large display for patient use
- High quality product with proven durability for any environment
- Long battery life – Model 3230 oximeter allows for up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- Environmentally Safe
Meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
- Insert finger and wait for the screen to light up.
- The Nonin 3230 pulse ox should become pairable
Assuming the Nonin 3230 is paired
- If just paired, remove finger and wait for the screen to shut off
- Reinsert finger to send a measurement.