Nonin Onyx II 9560BT
- Continua Certified
- Bluetooth HDP transmission of data
- Microsoft HealthVault Certified
- Memory for 20 single point measurements
- Certified accuracy for measuring patients with COPD
- SPOT measurements
- Power saving transmission signal
The PIN code is found on the side of the Onyx II device.
- Begin the pairing process with the Onyx II powered off.
- Remove the batteries from the Onyx II.
- Put your finger into the socket of the Onyx II to clear the capacitors.
- Remove your finger from the socket and replace the batteries. 5. Return your finger to the Onyx II’s data socket. After a few moments a ‘toggle’ should appear on the side opposite the heart rate and 02 labels.
- The Onyx II should be pairable.
Assumes the Onyx II is paired
- Insert finger into Onyx II
- Measurement data should transfer automatically