The Bodimetrics VitalsRx is a Multi-purpose Bluetooth Smart Device compatible with Health@Home Android and the PHG2000L. It is not a Continua Certified device.
- Press power button at top right (facing user) until screen powers on
- Press at the right side of display to see more options
- Select the icon labeled ‘Settings’
- Scroll down using the bar at right
- Select the option labeled ‘To Mobile’
- The VitalsRx will now be pairable
Assuming the VitalsRx has been paired:
- Take a measurement (Heart Rate, Pulse Ox, Temperature)
- Once measurement is taken, press right side of display to see more options
- Select the Bluetooth option to transmit the data
- Put the device into pairing mode following ‘Pairing Instructions’
- A screen will popup asking if you want to connect.
- Press ‘Yes’ to start the connection.
- Pairing will happen automatically if the device is pairable.
- Pairing might require accepting some confirmation dialogs or passkey entries
- Once paired, subsequent measurements will transfer automatically