Health@Home Android Hub
Health@Home Android is a free software application provided by LNI to enable mobile devices to act as a aggregator for at home medical sensor data. Health@Home Android is able to forward sensor data to Exchange, or any Health Service supporting open industry standards, and as such can be seamlessly integrated with the physical Health@Home PHGs. Health@Home Android is available for download in the Google Play store.
Enable Location Health@Home Android will require users to allow Health@Home to know their location to function. This is actually due to the way that BTLE works on Android mobile devices and without this capability Health@Home wil be unable to connect with Bluetooth sensors. Users will be prompted to give permission to know location when first starting Health@Home Android.
Capabilities and Features:
- Supports all Bluetooth HDP sensor devices
- Supports a TCP test mode for IEEE 11073-20601 test sensor devices
- Supports BTLE Blood Pressure, Health Thermometer, Glucometer, Weight Scale, Pulse Oximeter, Heart Rate, and Continuous Glucose Monitor profile.
- Supports Proprietary Nonin Pulse Oximeter, A&D Weight Scale, and IDT PE128 Activity Monitor
- Supports measurement upload using FHIR or PCD-01
- Supports SOAP and hData Continua Observation upload, WS-Trust STS Username SAML2 token request