The Monitoredrx “GoSpiro” is a Bluetooth Smart Spirometer compatible with Android and the PHG2000L. It is not Continua Certified.
- Power ‘Go Spiro’ using a USB slot
- Press and hold button at top until light turns purple
- The ‘Go Spiro’ should now be pairable
Assuming the Go Spiro has been paired:
- Quickly press button at top, the indication light should turn green
- Once light goes green you can take a measurement by blowing into the tube
- There should be a beep indicating that measurement has been completed
- The measurement will transmit and the Go Spiro will turn itself off automatically.
The MIR Spirotel is a Bluetooth Smart Spirometer compatible with Health@Home Android and the PHG2000L. It is not a Continua certified device.
- Press button at bottom to power on
- The MIR Spirotel will now be pairable
- Pairing PIN written on box that came with the device
Assumes the Spirotel has been paired:
- Press the ‘Spiro’ icon on the LCD
- Take a measurement by breathing into the disposable plastic tube as hard as possible
- The measurement value should upload automatically
The Spirotel requires a patient to be associated with the sensor prior to taking a measurement. This is a one-time procedure described in the Spirotel manual: https://www.gimaitaly.com/DocumentiGIMA/Manuali/EN/M33471EN.pdf