The Monitoredrx “GoSpiro” is a Bluetooth Smart Spirometer compatible with Android and the PHG2000L. It is not Continua Certified.
- Power ‘Go Spiro’ using a USB slot
- Press and hold button at top until light turns purple
- The ‘Go Spiro’ should now be pairable
Assuming the Go Spiro has been paired:
- Quickly press button at top, the indication light should turn green
- Once light goes green you can take a measurement by blowing into the tube
- There should be a beep indicating that measurement has been completed
- The measurement will transmit and the Go Spiro will turn itself off automatically.
- Take a measurement.
- A screen will popup asking if you want to connect.
- Press ‘Yes’ to start the connection.
- Pairing will happen automatically if the device is pairable.
- Pairing might require accepting some confirmation dialogs or passkey entries
- If the device is not pairable, or if the device has been previously paired the device will connect immediately.