Health@home Devices SDK
Small footprint “C” implementation of the ISO/IEEE 11073-20601 protocol for a medical sensor, optimized for embedded development. This portable C code is designed to support tailoring for different device specializations and includes support for collection of measurements taken off-line.
Features and benefits
- Transport independent can operate with USB, Bluetooth Health Device Profile, or ZigBee Health Care
- Low power technology for portable medical applications
- Configurable section allows for use with different ISO/IEEE 11073-104XX defined device specializations.
- USB Connectivity
- Other transports possible
- Supports devices that collect measurements off line using PM-Store capability of ISO/IEEE 11073-20601
- Small memory footprint