- Plug in the power supply
- Insert the miniUSB power cable into the PHG1000
- Please be patient while the PHG1000 boots. First boot process includes several restarts and will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Taking a Measurement
- Make the sensor device start advertising. A guide for each sensor supported by LNI can be found at http://lnihealth.com/compatible-sensors
- Use the PHG Devices page in Exchange to search and pair with the sensor device. This step may be skipped if the sensor device has been added to the PHG’s auto-pair list.
- Take a measurement once the sensor device indicates it has paired successfully.